
Well, I didn't achieve my goal; however, I came close and I'm happy with the results:
Overall: 1:23:24
Run: 30:57 - The run was 3.35 miles so not great but not bad for me.
Bike: 40:07 - The bike was 11.35 - more than I expected but still did decent.
Swim: 11:30 - Disappointed. The transition area was so far from the swimming pool that the walk on the gravel, through the parking lot, to the pool includes this time. So I don't know exactly how long I was in the water for.
My transition time was okay, could be better. I was happy I did the race but felt I could have done a little better. The race was not as well organized as I would have like; however, I got to race with my husband on our anniversary. Lots of love babe - we did it!
No comments:
Post a Comment